So similar to my beauty blog about a month ago, I want to show you my favourite parts of my necklace collection. I don’t wear necklaces too often, as I don’t wear much jewellery that often but for some reason I can’t stop buying them. Again, I want to show you my favourite necklaces so that maybe you can buy them, find something similar, get inspired or just be plain nosey.
I’m going to refer to the numbers on the pictures as I talk about each piece:
- This was a wonderful present from my Grandma. It is, as I’m sure you can see, a rabbit with a tiny rose. We were shopping in New Look and I saw this necklace, I think it was on offer, but I decided not to buy it since I was already buying other things. She slipped it into her shopping, I didn’t know at all, and surprised me with it afterwards.
- This is actually three necklaces. The two on the right, the jigsaw pieces, were bought for me, on my birthday I think, by my wonderful best friend and she gave me them both. This year, I felt bad for not splitting up the pair between us and instead got a brand new set of friendship necklaces, as I’d already gotten so attached to the other two, which means, the one on the left, the little man, is my one from the pair and she has the other. I got the little man necklace from Claires.
- A little BEST sheep. I assume this is from a pair like the ones above. My friend gave me this necklace as a Christmas present and I just adore it.
- I absolutely love this necklace. I think it’s so unique and as a fan of TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer it’s very apt in representing my love of that. I recently wore it to a Vampire/Gothic party I had with my English Literature group at the end of the school year in July. I have a feeling that I bought it from Claires but I don’t remember.
- Two necklaces. These were both bought for me from another of my friends but on seperate occasions, I believe Christmas and then my Birthday. They both have super long black chains, one has a strawberry charm and one has a beautiful bird. I love these so much.
- Finally, this necklace is a lovely little locket that I have had for so many years and it has a lot of meaning to me purely because of that. I got it with a diary or book of some sort that I bought in Primary School and have had it ever since.
That’s it. Not much more to say really. I do realise most of these were bought for me and that’s because I do genuinely regard these and others that my friends or family have bought me as my favourites. Not only do they know exactly what I like but the pieces just hold so much more value when they have that meaning behind them.