It’s Christmas time, there’s no denying that and typically in the run up to the big day, many YouTubers take part in an event called Vlogmas. This means that they take the pledge to vlog daily until the 25th of December. I love watching these videos because it increases my own excitement and allows me to see Christmas in different places such as New York, London and Los Angeles. In this blog post, I want to recommend ten channels, with their first vlogmas video to get you equally excited for the special day.
1. Fleur DeForce – On Fleur’s vlogging channel ‘FleurDeVlog’ – Welcome to Vlogmas
2. Giovanna Fletcher – On Gi’s only channel ‘GiovannasWorld’ – We’re Sick!
3. Tom Fletcher – Giovanna’s Husband and member of McFly/McBusted – Get Over It
4. Jenna Ezarik – On Jenna’s main channel ‘ItsmeJennae’ – Not Crying
5. Ingrid Nilsen – On Ingrid’s vlogging channel ‘TheGridMonster’ – Vlogmas 2014 is here
6. Justine Ezarik – On her main channel ‘iJustine’ – I woke up like dis
7. Jim Chapman – On Jim’s vlogging channel ‘EveryDayJim’ -Vlogmas Day 1 – The BFAs
8. Tanya Burr – Jim’s fiance – Insane Handbags and British Fashion Awards!
9. In addition to Ingrid Nilsen’s vlogging videos, she is doing a series of festive videos on her main channel – MissGlamorazzi – DIY Cute and Easy Holiday Decor Ideas!
10. Meghan Camarena – On her main channel ‘Strawburry17’, she is doing a series of videos on her main channel – The Naughty List