- MEEKAKITTY – Feelings and Seeing a Therapist
- NANALEW – My Depression and YouTube
- WHATIMDOINGRIGHTNOW – Bee Czar
- JIM CHAPMAN – New York Style Diary
- Hank Green of THEVLOGBROTHERS – Loving Loving Things in Los Angeles
BONUS 6. Strawburry17 – I LOVE THESE THINGS! |April Favorites
Jimmy 0010 – Things we’ve NEVER done ft. Charlieissocoollike
Tessa Violet – Why Not Choose Kindness
Catrific – Dear Late People
ItsWayPastMyBedTime – If Only cover | Disney Descendants #AD
Makoccino – DIY: Elements in a Bottle
Today, instead of a single recommendation, I’m going to recommend my Top 5 favourite tracks as of right now:
- Affected – Meghan Tonjes feat. Tessa Violet
- Your Love – Nicole Scherzinger
- You Was – A Cover by Rusty Clanton and Tessa Violet
On to Youtubers/Video Wednesday…
I think the Youtube community can be a brilliant resource for good; not only does it refuse to allow people to get bored but it allows people’s creativity to get rewarded and for individual groups and communities to develop safely under mutual interests. It is for this reason; I want to, on Wednesdays share some of my favourite people and their channels on here.
Today’s recommendation is the wonderful Tessa Violet and her channel. Going under the username, Meekakitty, she has been a vlogger, a model and most recently a musician with her debut album now released. Coincidently, it was Tessa’s channel that first got me into the world of Youtube as most of us know it. She was the first vlogger I watched, the first person I made sure to follow and the person who has inspired me in so many different ways.
Here’s a few videos I recommend watching, and I hope you enjoy!