- MEEKAKITTY – Feelings and Seeing a Therapist
- NANALEW – My Depression and YouTube
- WHATIMDOINGRIGHTNOW – Bee Czar
- JIM CHAPMAN – New York Style Diary
- Hank Green of THEVLOGBROTHERS – Loving Loving Things in Los Angeles
BONUS 6. Strawburry17 – I LOVE THESE THINGS! |April Favorites
I don’t know whether you have gathered this but I really enjoy YouTube videos and especially those by vloggers. On this topic I wanted to share my TOP 5 Daily Vloggers.
- Fleur DeForce (Second Channel: FleurDeVlog)
Fleur daily vlogs every other month and I really enjoy her videos. I love seeing her family, her husband and her doggies as well as her trips abroad and behind-the-scenes youtube stuff.
- Jim Chapman (Second Channel: EveryDayJim)
Jim posts daily vlogs every week day on his vlog channel. I love seeing his life with Tanya, their new house and Jim’s adventures in London whether that’s for a fashion event, going to a film premiere, returning a pair of shoes for Tanya or even going to the gym.
- Michael Aranda (Second Channel: WhatImDoingRightNow)
Daily vlogs with lots of stats. Michael particularly enjoys his statistics and starts every vlog with a caption in the corner about the weather in Missoula, Montana and stats about his eating out habits and his weight. In his vlogs we see drone footage, his car travels, food explorations and non-too regular gym trips. At the moment, his videos see him juggling work, school (college) and his relationships.
- Jonah Penna
Posting a weekly vlog, Sarah, new mother of one, documents her daily life juggling work, being a mother and being a wife. The channel is named after her son and if you recognise the name Penna, you may well know another YouTube personality MysteryGuitarMan, who just so happens to be Sarah’s husband.
- JLynn Johnston (Second Channel: JLynnCognito)
Although he only daily vlogs once a year during VEDA, his content during that time is really fun to watch. JLynn posts a one-take vlog every day updating people on the events of that day or talking about a certain topic.